Jim Donio Interview – NARM
March 5, 2010 by Jim
Recorded 2 March 2010
Recently the CMC had a chance to speak with Jim Donio, President of NARM (National Association of Recording Merchandisers), which has an upcoming Crash Course and Convention in Chicago May 14 – 17. Among the topics discussed:
- A Brief history of NARM
- When NARM started
- How the music industry landscape has changed in that time
- How NARM has adapted to those changes
- An overview of the upcoming Crash Course/Convention in Chicago
- What the convention offers to the various areas of the music industry
- The Crash Course in conjunction with A2IM
- where to get all the information and register for the Crash Course/Convention
In addition, Jim shared a ‘CMC only’ discount code for the Crash Course and/or Convention. Listen in to hear how generous a discount it is; use the code cmc2010 when you register.
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.